Factsheet 1: Does The Shoe Fit?
Video: She went through a shock while shopping for shoes. Share!
Video: Change Your Shoes!
Report: Indonesia Footwear Report 2008
Report: World Fotwear Yearbook 2012
The following reports were used as references in the texts for the websites:
- Homeworkers in South India’s leather footwear industry. A briefing by Homeworkers Worldwide, December 2014
- Where the shoe pinches. Child labor in the production of brand name leather shoes, SOMO, June 2012
- Who Foots the Bill for the EU’s unfair trade agreements? Homeworkers Worldwide, March 2011
- In the same footsteps? A Review of the Sustainability Efforts of Four Shoe Store Chains, FAIR TRADE CENTER, August 2014
- Sustainability in the leather supply chain, ERNST & YOUNG, 2013
- The United States Department of labour (OSHA – Occupational Safety & Health Administration (https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/hexavalentchromium/healtheffects.html)
- Living wage in Asia, Clean Clothes Campaign, 2014